Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday 7th February

Exercise: 10km Run (Mullum Mullum Creek Trail) The pain was just starting to ease in the legs and now I'm back to hobbling around like a 90 year old! Met up with Michelle for a 6am run. It's funny that I probably wouldn't have got out of bed to go to the gym this morning, but as long as I know that someone is relying on me, I'll be there no matter what! It was much cooler this morning and I actually wore a long sleeved top! The kookaburras were laughing at me! I had one of those moments yesterday at work where I was craving chocolate so badly. Normally I'd just give in to it and go grab something from the machine, but instead I rang Hubby and he talked me through the craving (phew!). Instead I had one of those lovely Jarrah Chocolatte drinks as there was a jar of it in my drawer, but I was this close to getting the chocolate out of the machine....don't you just love a supportive husband!! I'm doing speedwork tomorrow evening with the running group. I can't remember the last time I actually ran really fast. Michelle and I normally run at a steady pace so that we make it to the finish line without feeling like we're about to die. We normally do a little sprint right at the end, which makes us feel like we're about to die though!! So I'm going to be entering a bit of a dark zone. Will let you know how I go.