Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday 28th February

Exercise: 9.6km Run (Mullum Mullum Creek Trail) The legs are a bit sore today, but that's only to be expected given that I hadn't played Netball for a long time, and I knew that I'd be using muscles that I don't use when running. At least running this morning has loosened them up a little bit. I'm supposed to be doing a speed session tomorrow night with the ESRG, but I don't know how speedy my legs are going to be!! The scales showed me back down to 10stone this morning. I've been lower but only after a long run (or a good puke after grape grazing....sorry, probably too much info there!!). I'm happy to be where I am at the moment, and am aiming to keep at this weight until Saturday. Then I'll be looking to lose another kilo by the following Saturday and maintain that for a week and so on and so on. Where I'm going to be staying in Sydney there's a huge park directly over the road, so there'll be no excuse not to do any training while I'm away. There's also a gym in the place too, so I just can't see myself not doing some kind of exercise while I'm away. We're going to drive up so I can take quite a bit of stuff with me, which is great. When I say stuff, I mean clothing of course!! I've got to go and queue tonight to get my daughter enrolled for vacation care. I want to be at the front of the queue so that I get home in time to see Biggest Loser. Unfortunately I only got to see half of it last night. Hubby, bless him, taped it for me but didn't realise that Monday nights are an hour long rather than just half an hour, so he turned the tape off after half an hour. So I got to see who was voted off but didn't get to see what she looked like at the end. I'm hoping they'll replay a bit of it tonight (they usually do).