Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Monday 27th March

Exercise: Netball Game When I was first asked if I wanted to join a team to play Netball I said Yes straight away as Netball had always been one of my all time favourite sports to play when I was younger. However now that I'm actually playing in the team I've, realised that my perceptions of the game have changed. I'm not actually enjoying it as much as I thought I would. I can't quite put my finger on the reason why. It could be because I don't know anyone else in the team apart from Michelle (although the girls that I'm playing with are all lovely). It may be because I'm not playing in my favourite position (WA), instead I'm playing WD. It might also be because it's in an evening and I am reknowned for not having any motivation to get out and do any kind of activity once I get home from work. It's made me question why I loved playing it when I was younger compared to not getting the same enjoyment now....anyway on a brighter note our team won last night!!