Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday 21st March

Exercise: 7km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail Met up with Beki this morning for a run. Michelle was off to the Commonwealth Games with her 3 girls. My parents are both volunteers and had been given 2 tickets each, but as they are both working there almost 24/7, they wouldn't get the chance to go so asked me if I wanted them or knew of anyone who wanted them. Naturally I thought of Michelle first!! Anyway back to the run. It was really nippy this morning even at 8am! I didn't realise at the time that I was running my normal pace and probably dragged Beki along a bit, but she was still managing to talk, and in my book that equates to being comfortable with the speed. If she'd stopped talking I'd have slowed down straight away. We ran a really good time this morning too. Probably as fast as Michelle and I would run. We'll have Beki out running 1/2 marathons with us in no time!!