Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday 7th March

Exercise: 9.6km Run (Mullum Mullum Creek Trail) I didn't get to Netball last night as I had to stay at work until 7pm to get some work finished. Michelle texted me later to say that they drew....and they only had 6 players. Of course that meant that if I'd played, we probably would have won. Felt really bad about that! I got home in time to see 3/4 of Biggest Loser. Whereas I really liked Tracey when I first started watching the show, I have now changed my opinion of her. She just doesn't seem to be a nice person at all (in my opinion of course!!). Maybe I've got it wrong, but I just sense that she's a very selfish person. I hope Cat loses more weight before the end of the show. It'll show everyone that she can do it on her own! Not much else to say.....apart from there's only 3 days to go until I'm on holiday....WOOHOO!!