Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday 10th March

Exercise: 7km Run (Mullum Mullum Creek Trail) It was lovely to meet Beki this morning. She looked a little shell shocked at the beginning of the run as she told us that she hasn't got out of bed early for the last few months, but it didn't take her long to wake up as she had to be alert for any fallen trees or low branches. We ran at Beki's pace as it was only fair. Didn't want her to never come running with us again fearing that she might not be able to keep up with us (as if!!). To be honest, it wasn't that much slower than our normal training pace and if she carries on running with us, she'll be running the same pace as us in no time! I hope we didn't scare you off Beki!! This is the last entry before I'm away for the week. I'm going to enjoy just kicking back and taking it easy. I'm still going to try and do a 10km run each day and maybe get in a long run on Sunday morning. I don't want to destroy all the hard work that I've put in so far. See ya later!