Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday 29th November

Exercise: 5.5km Run - MMCT I made sure that I was in bed early last night so that I was bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. Hopped out of bed about 10 minutes before the alarm went off as I was totally wide awake. I'd put everything out last night that I needed for the run, so had plenty of time to get ready. The leg was fine for the first 4km but it started to niggle a little bit after that...not much but just a little bit. I was wearing the ITB strap so not sure if this helped or hindered. Will run without it next time. Thought I'd better stop at 5.5km as the voice of sensibility loomed loud and clear!! Have decided that I need to do some strengthening of my legs so will be doing some sessions at the gym to help this along. I did something really stupid yesterday, other than the normal stupid things that I do....I walked into the edge of a desk at work. And of course it hit my leg right where the cupping had been done, which was still quite painful from Monday....so I ended up on the floor in agony. People came to check out what the noise was as I'd hit the desk pretty hard - yes I felt like a real goof ball!! Please don't ask me about my kitchen....I don't want to go there right now (aaghhhh!) Alana's Quote: "I know you're always right Mummy but I was right too!"