Sunday, August 08, 2004

Saturday 7th August

Weight: 66.6 Exercise: 15 Min Running Machine, 15 Min Cycle, 15 Min Cross Trainer Food Intake: Breakfast: Croissant Lunch: White Bread Roll with Ham & Tomato Dinner: Big Plate of Chinese Takeaway food, prawn crackers, 4 glasses champagne, choc wedge Icecream, 4 Chocolate biscuits. Well I managed to drag myself out of my sick bed and get my bum down the gym this morning. Felt like I'd done a 3 hour marathon rather than just a 45 minute workout!! I also signed up for a 12 month membership while I was there. So dinner was a bit of a blowout. My sister and her lot came round and they're such a fussy lot that it was chinese or pizza! I thought chinese would be the better option.....so the biscuits and Icecream wern't chinese food, but I just didn't think about what I was putting in my mouth at the time.....just shoved it right in. Silly thing was that I wasn't hungry at all and didn't really enjoy them that much either.....god I'm so stupid sometimes!!!