Monday, August 09, 2004

Sunday 8th August

Weight: 67.8 Exercise: Weight Workout at the gym Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 slices brown toast with lemon curd Morning Tea: Slice of banana bread with w/w margerine Lunch: Leftover Special Fried Rice, White Roll with Ham Afternoon Tea: Choc Wedge, Mini Packet Cheese & Bacon Balls, 2 Glasses Champagne Dinner: Slice of Banana Bread with butter Can't believe how much my weight has gone up in just one day. I'm sure that some of it is due to my water intake yesterday. Drank a litre at the gym yesterday morning and nearly a litre last night before I went to bed.....hangover cure!!! Not a great day food wise, but I'm now back into being good mode. No more alcohol unless it's for a special reason and no more junky food....unless there's a good reason too!!