Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wednesday 17th November

Weight: 64.6 Exercise: 60 Mins Treadmill - Run (10.21km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Bowl of Allbran & Nutrigrain (mixed together) Morning Tea: 2 Salada Biscuits with Low Fat Cheese Lunch: 2 Tuna Mayo & Cucumber Sandwiches, Low Fat Apple Pie Yoghurt Afternoon Tea: 2 Cream Biscuits Dinner: 2 1/2 Sausages, Mashed Potato, Baked Beans I did it, I did it.....I ran over 10km this morning, and in an hour too....feel really good now. If I do that every day I'll be really happy!! It seems to have quite a big impact on my weight too, which is great. Just need to bring the food intake back into line and I may actually see some good weight loss. I have definitely toned up as well. I used to have those fat bits that hung over the back of my bra....okay they wern't huge but they were there. And as my bras were tighter than they used to be becuase of my weight gain, it really showed. I am now a bit happier to wear t-shirts knowing that my fat bits have reduced considerably!! Just need to do some major work on the belly now!!