Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Wednesday 5th January

Weight: 64.8 Exercise: Low Impact Combo Class Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar, 1 Austrian Chocolate Lunch: Chicken, Pumpkin & Broccoli Risotto, Grapes Afternoon Tea: 2 Lemon Tart Low Fat Yoghurts Dinner:Chipolata, Chow Mein The combo class was great. BUT I did end up doing some high impact stuff, where I could have done low impact. I'm not sure why, but if I have the energy then I have to get it out and doing high impact instead of low impact really does that for me. We also did lots of squats and lunges, so I have a feeling that my upper legs and bum are going to be a tad sore tomorrow. Hopefully nowhere near as bad as last week though!! Did anyone watch Extreme Makeover on Monday night? I would love to get all the details of the weightloss program and the exercise program that the 3 people were on. The guy who trained them is called Michael Thurmond. I just don't want to have to pay out over $US500 for his nutrition plan. Wonder if he's got a book out? Might have to go and check Ebay!!