Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunday 24th April

Exercise: 8km Fun Run (Lest We Forget) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Lunch: Potato Wedges with Sour Cream & Sweet Chilli Sauce, 3 Glasses Champagne Afternoon Tea: Neenish Tart Dinner: Slice Double Choc Cheesecake I gave myself permission to eat all the crappy food because I had done the fun run today. Why? I have no idea. I could have easily eaten the Chicken Ceaser Salad at lunch, and I definitely did not need the Neenish Tart, and when I got home from the airport this evening, I could have easily just chucked some salad (that's already made up in the fridge mind you!) in a bowl with some Salmon. So tomorrow I'm going to do a 5 or 6km run to keep my legs moving. Oh I forgot to say in my previous post that I ended up wearing my 3/4 length training pants with a light t-shirt and a singlet over the top. In hindsight I should have worn my shorts and just a singlet as it was quite warm. But at 6.30am it wasn't warm and that's when I made my decision! Maybe I should have brought the shorts with me in case I was wearing the wrong stuff. All these little things that I don't do right each time I just add to my list of things I need to do before the next race so that I will eventually get it right! The list keeps growing!