Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday 23rd April

Weight: 66.0 Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 2 Crumpets with W/W Margerine Lunch: Sirloin Steak, Mashed Potato (lunch at Pelicans Landing) Great lunch today, but it was so filling. Couldn't even face the thought of ice cream. And I patted myself on the back for saying no to champagne too. Getting a little bit nervous about tomorrow's run, but I know there'll be plenty of people there. I'm going to run with my music as I really didn't feel right without it when I ran the Dandy Creek Dash. Can't decide what to wear though. Do I wear my normal 3/4 length pants or do I wear my shorts? Decisions, decisions! Okay I'm off to bed for an early night. Good luck to everyone who's running the Lest We Forget run tomorrow.