Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday 22nd April

Exercise: Weights, Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 1 Slice Grain Bread with W/W Margerine, 1 Large Plum Lunch: 2 Chicken Kebab Sticks, 1 Beef Sausage, Small piece Steak, Green Salad, Cous Cous, Beetroot, Coleslaw, 1/2 Boiled Egg, 1 Large White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine, 4 Glasses Champagne Afternoon Tea: Slice Double Choc Cheesecake, 4 Anzac Biscuits Dinner: 1 Large White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine, 2 Glasses Champagne Bit of a non event at the gym this morning. My legs are quite sore at the moment so I didn't want to do anything that had any bearing on them, so I did some upper body weights and lots of situps, but as I didn't walk out of the gym dripping wet, it almost felt like I hadn't really worked out hard enough. I'm sure my muscles in my shoulders will be letting me know tomorrow that I did work hard though. BBQ this lunchtime, which was great. Managed to drink the whole bottle of champagne by myself, but in my defence, it was over the course of 3 hours, and in my books, that's quite good that I made it last that long!! Cheesecake was superb. I didn't buy it so it wasn't my fault. I don't even like Anzac biscuits that much, but as they were offered I ate them!