Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday 21st April

Exercise: 1 Hr Run (9km) - 4 Laps of Lilydale Lake Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 1 Small Plum, Few Cubes of Cheese (Full Fat Tasty) Lunch: Banana Smoothie, 1 Large Plum Dinner: Salmon, Green Salad, 1/2 Egg, Beetroot, Cous Cous, White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine Had a great run around Lilydale Lake today. It was a beautiful sunny morning too, with lots of people out walking. There was only one other woman running, although in the opposite direction, and we were pretty much running the same speed because I kept passing her at the same place each time. The first lap I felt really strong and thought I could do at least 5 laps. By the 3rd lap I was reconsidering my options. So I ended up doing 4 laps. The lake is quite flat with just a couple of inclines, but by the end of the 4th lap, I felt quite exhausted. I probably could have pushed myself to do a 5th lap, but as I've got the Lest We Forget run on Sunday, I thought I'd better take it a bit easy, so finished on the 4th lap. I'm not sure whether to do another run either tomorrow or Saturday or just leave out the running now until after the fun run on Sunday!