Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday 6th June

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Crumpets with margerine Morning Tea: Rice Crackers Lunch: 2 Egg & Lettuce Wraps, Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Banana Dinner, Chicken & Brown Rice Gave the body a day off today as I worked it so hard yesterday. My quads are a bit sore today, but overall I don't feel too bad. I'm going to do another long run next Sunday but this course will have hills in it, so it may be a bit tougher. Looking forward to it though. Unfortunately Michelle will be away so I'm going to run it on my own. My biggest question to myself is how much motivation do I have to run it by myself?? Sitting watching Big Brother tonight I was so craving chocolate. Must have caught up with me from last night when I had no cravings for chocolate at all. Hubby offered to go to the shop and get me some, but I declined the offer. Almost fell down myself when I heard the words coming out of my mouth, but there is a little bit of willpower in there somewhere!! Not sure for how long, but it did me proud tonight!!