Saturday, May 28, 2005

Saturday 28th May

Weight: 63.6 Exercise: 30 Min Treadmill (5.26km) Food Intake: Detox Day 20 Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Lunch: 4 Slices Gluten/Wheat Free Toast with Margerine Afternoon Tea: Muesli Bar Dinner: Chicken Risotto, Box SaKaTa Snacks So I got up and went to the gym this morning like I said I was going to do. It was a strange feeling to get off the treadmill after only 30 minutes. Almost felt like I was giving up half way through my workout. But that was all the time I had and I didn't want to push it too hard today anyway. I've got all my stuff ready for tomorrow and I've set the alarm for 6.30am. Will need to make sure that hubby and daughter get all their stuff ready too as I don't want to be late, not that I ever am, but being the control freak that I am, I have to be there with lots of time to spare just in case something happens and we get held up! Right I'm off to get some more water into me and then an early night! Oh, and I've lost a bit more weight this morning. I'm almost not willing to come off this detox now as I've started to reap the benefits of it. I've decided to do my official weigh in tomorrow morning after I've done the 10k run. Maybe that's cheating a bit but hey ho!