Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday 27th May

Exercise: 45 Min Treadmill - PowerWalk (5.74km), Situps Food Intake: Detox Day 19 Breakfast: 2 Slices Gluten/Wheat Free Toast with Margerine Morning Tea: Rice Crackers Lunch: Chicken Risotto, Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Banana Dinner: 2 Egg & Lettuce Wraps, Rice Crackers I got on the scales this morning and......I WEIGH 10 STONE!!! 63.8kg came up on the scales. I couldn't believe it when I first got on as I felt quite bloated this morning. Can you tell I'm happy!! Can't remember the last time I saw those numbers. Just need to keep going and not jeopordise it with stupid eating (which I'm very prone to doing!). I thought that I'd walk today instead of running just to give my legs a bit of a break. I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow morning and do a 5km run on the treadmill so that I keep the momentum up for Sunday. Looks like there might be a shower or two on Sunday morning. I hate running in the rain. I once ran a 9 mile fun run with my girlfriend in the UK (in December = freezing cold) and it poured from start to finish. And the course was very hilly which made it even worse. And I wasn't very fit then which made it worse again!! And I still entered the following year as well (unfortunately I got food poisoning the day before the race so couldn't participate). Why do we do this? I think it's like having babies - you forget about the pain once it's over.