Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wednesday 25th May

Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmilll (10.52km) Food Intake: Detox Day 17 Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: Banana Lunch: Lettuce, Chicken, Boiled Egg, Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Banana Dinner: Chicken Curry with Brown Rice and Veggies I can feel myself starting to wind down from the detox now. I'm not sure that I've enjoyed doing it, but I haven't really found it a struggle either. Just need to get through the next few days without giving in (any more than I already have). AGR, the book is here. It's called Dr Joshi's Holistic Detox. There was a big write up in last month's Madison magazine too. If you want I can send the magazine to you as I've finished with it now. I'm getting a bit nervous about the race on Sunday. I know that I can run 10k, but I've agreed to meet up with 2 people that I've never met in person, just online. I would hate to slow anyone down that I'm running with, but at the same time it'll be nice to run with other people for a change. I haven't had a running partner since I left the UK so it'll be a bit of a novelty for me. I'll do a report on the race when I've finished it.