Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sunday 15th May

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Day 7 Detox Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: Muesli Bar Lunch: Banana sandwich on Gluten & Wheat Free Bread Dinner: Chicken, Brown Rice, Cauliflower, Broccoli So much for my run today. My daughter decided that BBQ food wasn't very nice so proceeded to puke it all back up throughout the night. Needless to say we didn't get much sleep last night, what with cleaning the carpet in our bedroom where she puked the first time, to cleaning her bed up later in the night where she missed the bucket!! Poor little thing. She's still not well and doesn't want to eat anything at the moment as she's scared it's all going to come back up again. I have mowed the lawn and done some weeding and sweeping today, so I suppose that counts for something. Really wanted to do the run though as this would have taken me below 64kg, but I just didn't have the energy. I'll just have to make sure that tomorrow's run on the treadmill is a good one! I have to agree with everyone, this detox really is agreeing with me. Unfortunately this probably highlights the fact that I haven't been eating very well before I started as I'm not doing any more exercise, but the weight is falling off. Hope it continues! I've also found that I'm not nearly as hungry as I've been previously. Can't seem to get through a full bowl of porridge any more. And I don't really feel the urge to nibble throughout the day either, so it's definitely having a good effect on my eating habits if nothng else!