Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saturday 14th May

Weight: 64.0 Exercise: 45 Min Run (Outside) (8km) Food Intake: Day 6 Detox Breakfast: Gluten & Wheat Free Rice Flakes with Banana & Soy Milk Lunch: 1 Corn Crispbread Dinner: Chicken, Broccoli & Cauliflower, Brown Rice Snack: 1/2 Bag Natural Toasted Gluten Free CornChips I can't believe I've lost a kilo in 5 days. I was 65kg when I started this detox on Monday morning. This is the lowest weight I've been for ages. I did weigh myself after my run, but I always weigh myself after exercise anyway. I ran from home this morning to the local pool where my daughter has her swimming lessons. Hubby drove there with daughter and I met them there. It was a beautiful day for a run, quite cool but the sun was shining. I even ran all the way up Hawthory Road, which is like a very long steep hill (in my view anyway!!). And because I ran to the pool so quickly I had to do another circuit around the block to make up the 45 minutes, and in doing so had to run the top half of the hill again!! I'm going to drive the distance tomorrow to see how far it is. And I'm going to do my long run tomorrow too. Corn Chips.....won't buy them again. Way too moorish for me. Taste just like normal corn chips...say no more!!