Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday 13th May

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Detox Day 5 Breakfast: Porridge with Banana & Honey, Glass warm lemon water Morning Tea: Banana Lunch: Chicken Fried Rice, Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Sakata Mushi Mushi Rice snacks Dinner: Scrambled Eggs on 2 Slices Bread, 3 Choc Biscuits The body said no to exercise this morning when the alarm went off and for once I listened to what it said even though the mind was still willing to get up and get down to the gym. And today at work we had a BBQ for somebody who was leaving, so I sat there and ate my fried rice and muesli bar while everyone else thoroughly enjoyed their sausages and steak and supped on a couple of bevvies. Another hurdle down. I can now say that I have some willpower when it comes to food and drink. And it really did take all of that willpower to say no to the alcohol. Was a perfect day for it. Sitting outside in the sun with lovely people, having a laugh. Enough said. Next week I've decided to be alot stricter with the food intake. No more snacks and sweet things, just plain food and lots of water....hang on, what am I saying!!! Don't know if I'm going to survive it but I've decided that if that's what it takes, then that's what I've got to do! Wish me luck 'cos I'm really gonna need it!