Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wednesday 4th April

Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill (10km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 1 Plum Lunch: Ham & Low Fat Cheese White Roll, Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: Banana Dinner: Chicken, Green Salad, Coleslaw, Carrot, Beetroot, 1 Large White Roll with W/W Margerine, 2 JD & Diet Coke I upped the speed on the treadmill today as I was determined to run 10km in an hour. And I was determined to do it on an incline too. As you can probably imagine, the legs are a bit tender now. I got on the scales this morning and I've lost the 2kg that I put on over the weekend thank god. Just need to get down under that 65kg. I'm going to do weights tomorrow so my legs can have a break and run on Friday. Hopefully if I eat well that should put me under 65kg. That will then give me a starting point for my detox.