Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday 1st May

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 4 Slices Grain toast with W/W Margerine & Lemon Spread Lunch: Coleslaw, Tuna Mayo & Cous Cous, Fun Size Pkt S&V Chips Afternoon Tea: 2 Large Plums Dinner: Small Bowl of Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup, 2 Slices Grain toast with W/W Margerine Look, no alcohol!! The only reason is because I couldn't be bothered to go up to the shops and buy either Coke for the JD or a bottle or champers. Sometimes I just get so lazy. I really wanted to do lots of stuff around the house today but instead I sat on the PC until 11.30 and then watched a bit of the Miss USA pageant on TV (very disheartening to watch all the perfect people!!). When I finally got into the swing of things my sister and her lot showed up. I didn't even run today. Was going to go and do my long run, but the longer I sat on the PC, the less I wanted to run! I've got to get out of this lazy weekend feeling. Even if I just do something on one of the days I can then use the other as my rest day.