Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday 2nd May

Exercise: Weights, Situps, Cross Trainer - 10 Mins (1.68km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge wtih Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 2 Large Plums Lunch: Tuna Mayo, Green Salad, Cous Cous, Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar Dinner: Grilled Chicken Breas, Mashed Potato, Broccoli & Cauliflower I've hurt my knee. I think I twisted it the wrong way while I was lugging a sofa bed on to the nature strip for the hard rubbish collection. Was going down the stairs and just seemed to turn the knee and then I got this horrible pain, which is still with me! I really wanted to do a run on the treadmill this morning but my thoughts were that I probably shouldn't. So I did some weights instead. And I lifted heavy weights as I want to feel pain in my muscles, like I've really worked them. I got on the scales this morning and since Friday morning I've put on 2kg. Can you believe it...2kg. Don't think that pasta and chinese are good for my weight loss.