Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thursday 5th May

Exercise: Weights, Situps, 10 Mins Cross Trainer (1.56km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Bowl of Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Satsuma Lunch: Chicken, Green Salad, Coleslaw, Carrot, 1 Large White Bread Roll Dinner: Chicken, Veggies Not much to say today. Didn't really enjoy the weight session but managed to get through it. Think I would rather have run on the treadmill, but my legs were not having any of it, so just jumped on the cross trainer to get a sweat up. I'm now starting to gear up for my detox. Will make Monday the start day. Am actually feeling a bit excited about it. I think it's the thought of losing 5kg in 3 weeks!! Almost too hard to actually comprehend that this might happen. My biggest fear is that I'm not going to be able to get through the 3 weeks without giving into something bad.