Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday 9th May

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Day 1 Detox Breakfast: Porridge with Banana & Honey, Glass warm lemon water Morning Tea:Carrot Sticks Lunch: Lettuce, Salmon, Boiled Egg, Banana Afternoon Tea: Muesli Bar Dinner: Chicken Fried Rice with Peas, Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Green Beans, Egg So that was Day 1. Not too bad considering. I didn't feel like I was actually doing anything different from my normal food intake apart from the lemon water in the morning. If it's going to be like this every day, then 3 weeks of it might not be too bad, maybe a little bit boring, but not too bad. I'm going to have to think up lots of new recipes for chicken and vegetables! I'm quite lucky that I didn't get a headache, possibly because I don't drink coffee or tea very often, so didn't suffer any caffeine withdrawl symptoms. Bring on Day 2!