Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday 6th May

Exercise: Treadmill - 45 min run (7.69km), Bike (6.5km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 2 Plums, 2 Lite Biscuits Lunch: Chicken, Green Salad, Coleslaw, 1 Low Fat Choc Mousse, Afternoon Tea: Satsuma, 4 Lite Biscuits Dinner: Chicken Korma, Brown Rice, Small White Bread Roll I was doing really well on the treadmill this morning until something happened to my MP3 player. No idea what it was, but there was no music coming out of the headphones, and even though I jiggled around with it for a couple of seconds, nothing happened. I can't run without music in my ears. I've tried it a couple of times and it just doesn't work for me. Really need a good beat to keep my own rythmn going when I'm running. So I had to stop running and jump on the bike instead. And of course once I'd got on the bike and had another fiddle with the MP3 player it started working didn't it!! But it was only coming out of one headphone, so that might be the problem. Will get hubby to have a look tonight to see if the headphones are stuffed. Might have to go and buy some more tomorrow. Will make a great Mother's Day gift from him to me!! I've decided not to run the Mothers Day run. Mainly because it's so early in the morning (8.20am) but also because of the entry fee ($27). So I'm going to go out on a long run tomorrow and have Sunday off, as it is Mothers Day and I know my daughter wants to bring me breakfast in bed (what a sweetie!!) and I just couldn't disappoint her.