Saturday, May 07, 2005

Saturday 7th May

Weight:64.6kg Exercise: 1hr 15min Run Outside (12.2km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Lunch: 2 Slices Grain Toast with W/W Margerine Afternoon Tea: 15 Marshmallows Dinner: 2 Potato Cakes, 2 Steamed Dim Sims, Few Chips, 4 Glasses Champagne, 2 lite bisuits That was a great run this morning. I felt great and the hills that I ran up, although they wern't big ones, really didn't kill me like they have in the past. You know sometimes when you run but you forget that you're running as it feels really easy, well that was how I felt. What a great feeling. Can you tell I feel good!! And will you check out my weight today! Yes, yes, yes, yes.....okay I did weigh myself after the run, and I did weigh a bit more than this before the run, but I don't care, I'm under 65kg!! And because I've lost weight, in my mind it's okay to eat the dinner that I've just eaten and the alcohol that I've just consumed although at the back of my mind I'm thinking that if I hadn't eaten or drunk that, would I have been better off....probably!! Looking forward to the detox so that there's no excuses to eat or drink what I'm not supposed to!