Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursday 12th May

Exercise: Weights, Situps, 15 Min Treadmill (2.6km) Food Intake: Detox Day 4 Breakfast: Porridge with Banana & Honey, Glass of warm water with lemon Morning Tea:Banana Lunch: Chicken Fried Rice with Veggies (see Day 1), 2 Slices Bread with W/W Marg, Muesli Bar Dinner: Salmon, Lettuce, 2 Boiled Eggs, 1 Choc Biscuit, 1 Shortbread I feel like I've overeaten today. I reckon it was the bread that did it. I've decided not to eat any more bread, and once the biscuits have gone I won't be buying any more. They seem to be my downfall, whether I'm detoxing or not Have found that I'm sleeping really well at the moment, so whether this is part of the detox I'm not sure. I went and had a facial tonight. I've never had one before, can you believe that! It was very relaxing too, but the girlie who did it was very unprofessional, in my opinion. To start with she didn't even take my makeup off before she started, she managed to get seaweed mask stuff on my lips and then dumped some gel stuff in my hair And her main concern didn't seem to be about my face, but about the triangle inbetween my boobs. She reckons I've got massive skin damage there from the sun, which I totally agree with, but she was supposed to be doing the face, not the boobs I normally get my bikini line and eyebrows done at this place too, but the same girlie did them for me last time and she was really crap. I now have a totally different shape to my eyebrows, which I hadn't asked her to do, and didn't want. I was very happy with my eyebrows. And her bikini wax leaves alot to be desired. When I checked there were still hairs there and the line wasn't even straight. So it looks like I've got to find a new place to go. It's kind of like finding a new hairdresser isn't it!! The things we do for vanity!