Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday 22nd May

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Detox Day 14 Breakfast: 2 Slices Gluten/Wheat Free Toast with a smidge of Margerine, Cup of Tea Lunch: Egg & Lettuce Wrap Afternoon Tea: Muesli Bar Dinner: Chicken Curry with Peas, Runner Beans, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brown Rice Another day without exercise. Not good! My daughter hates getting out of bed on a school day, but come the weekend she's up at 7.00 and knocks on our bedroom door to let us know that it's morning. This little habit is now going to stop, which I informed her of yesterday. The weekend is the only time that I get to wake up without the alarm going off next to my ear. It's a lovely feeling waking up when your body says it's had enough sleep. Today my body told me in no uncertain terms that it hadn't had enough sleep and there was no way that it was going out running. Do you get those days when you just crave something so bad. Well I was craving a cup of tea. So I had one. And it was just simply divine!! It was decaffinated tea (which is what I normally drink anyway). The detox says that herbal tea is the one to drink, but I can't find any of them that I actually like the taste of, unfortunately. I am fine again now, no more cravings......for tea anyway. My daughter had one of those yoghurts last night, that have little M&M's that you pour over the yoghurt. Well just the smell of those M&M's started me off on another craving...I begged hubby to drive down to the supermarket to buy me a packet (which he wouldn't). I even considered driving down myself (which I didn't). After about an hour of me and hubby playing a little game of "you go, no you go" I lost the craving (thank god) and ate some rice crackers instead!! Did you notice that I didn't mention my weight yesterday. I hopped on the scales and I was happy with what it said, considering I hadn't gone for a run yesterday morning. Knowing that I would have been under 64kg if I had gone for a run did leave me a little peeved, but not enough to get me down!