Monday, May 23, 2005

Monday 23rd May

Exercise: 45 Min Treadmill (7.88km), 15 Min Bike (1.99km) Food Intake: Detox Day 15 Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: Banana Lunch: 4 Slices Gluten/Wheat Free Bread with Margerine, Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Muesli Bar Dinner: Chicken Curry, Brown Rice, Rice Crackers Today was hard on the treadmill so I stopped after 45 minutes and jumped on the bike. Just needed a bit of a change. I seem to be relying on these muesli bars for my sweet fix. They are allowed in the detox, but maybe I'm eating a few too many. I know it says in the book that the cravings for sweet things will reduce but I say bollocks to that. They haven't gone away at all. If anything I'm wanting sweet things more than ever. I just hope that when I finish the detox I don't go on a sweet spree and gorge myself on anything sweet I can lay my hands on.