Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday 3rd June

Exercise: 30 Mins Cross Trainer (5.37km), 10 Mins Rower (2029m), 15 Mins Bike (2.18km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: 2 Muesli Bars Lunch: Chicken, Lettuce, 2 Eggs, Low Fat Mayo, Afternoon Tea: Rice Crackers Dinner: 1/2 roast chicken (no skin), 1 Square Crumpet with margerine, 1 Choc Cherry Muesli Bar Gave in to the urge for chocolate. At least it was only a small muesli bar and not a large dairy milk chocolate bar!! I think my body was telling me that I hadn't given it enough fuel as I was so hungry last night. After I'd eaten the chicken I was still hungry so chucked a crumpet in the toaster. That just about filled me up but that craving for something sweet kicked in and I had to find something in the cupboard (I knew there was nothing in the fridge as I'd already had a look previously!!). I'm going to do a small run outside tomorrow (weather permitting) as I'm off for a long run on Sunday with my new found running friend Michelle. I'm really looking forward to it as I love running with other people. It makes the time go by so much faster and it's amazing the distance you can run when you're chatting!!