Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thursday 2nd June

Exercise: 40 Mins Treadmill (6.97km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: Fruit Scone & Margerine Lunch: Chicken Curry & Brown Rice, Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Rice Crackers Dinner:4 slices Rye Toast with Margerine Got the the gym at normal time this morning and had to sit and wait for 15 minutes before a member of staff arrived to open the gym up. A few people had already left before someone arrived. Not very good for a place where lots of people rely on staff being on time. For me it meant that I only got to do a 40 minute run instead of my normal 60 minute run. Wasn't very happy! My evening routine was totally screwed up as well. Hubby has just bought me a brand new dining setting and I helped him bring it out of his van. This took quite a while as there are 8 chairs and a huge table which had to be dismantled and then put back together when we got it inside the house. Anyway by the time that was done, my whole dinner routine was way off and as I couldn't be bothered cooking anything I just naturally went for the bread. I've decided I'm not going to buy any more bread for now. See if I can survive without it.!!