Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tuesday 7th June

Exercise: 30 Mins Cross Trainer (5.55km), Weights, Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Crumpets with margerine Morning Tea: Rice Crackers Lunch: Salmon, Lettuce, 2 Eggs, Low Fat Mayonaise, Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Chocolate Bullets Dinner: 1 Sausage, Mashed Potato, Rice Crackers I wanted to do a 1/2 hour run after the cross trainer this morning but my mp3 player ran out of battery half way through the cross trainer session and there is just no way that I can run on a treadmill without music. So I worked on my back and my shoulders with some weights and then did 10 minutes of situps (in various shapes and forms!!). I want to have really powerful well defined arms. I love that look, sort of like Madonna meets the woman from The Terminator. Unfortunately I have quite big arms, not too flabby but not as toned as I want them to look, so whenever I get the chance, I give them a good workout. I'm hoping over the next couple of months that the muscle starts to show through that layer of fat that's covering them!! That chocolate craving wouldn't go away so I bought bullets. Made a total pig of myself with them as well and am now feeling the aftermath of chocolate overdose.....yuuukkkk!