Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday 28th March

Exercis: 9.6km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail Oh my aching bum!! I fell over twice last night while playing Netball, straight onto my bum and it is so sore this morning. I'm just hoping that there's not going to be any bruising (how embarassing!!). After Sunday's run my legs have sprung back really quickly. I was expecting them to hurt far more than they actually do, which is great. Just a small amount of soreness in the lower quads, just above my knees! The Netball seems to really affect my weight as I got on the scales this morning when I got back from my run and I'm back down under 10 stone now. And I'll let you in on a little secret - I was craving Chocolate so badly when I got to work yesterday and I was really focused on walking over to the next building to grab some out of the snack machine. But something happened (can't really explain what!) but my mindset changed and I talked myself out of doing it!! Now that's a new one for me!