Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday 12th May

Exercise: 10km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail Michelle was allowed to come out and play this morning so I got another run in...yay!! I've been really lucky with the weather this week and it hasn't rained once whilst we've been running! I've decided to buy one of those compression knee brace things. Might just trial it to see if it makes any difference to how my knee feels after a run. I'm just a little concerned that it's not getting enough support. As Michelle and I are running in the Mothers Day Classic on Sunday, we've changed our long run to tomorrow instead. And we want to run a new course as we're getting very bored with running the same ones all the time so we're going to start at Jells Park and run down towards Carrum for a change. Speaking of the Mothers Day run, we've got a large contingency of Ausrunner girls entering the race. Looks like we're going to be having a lovely after race celebrating involving quite a few glasses of champers, nibbles and munchies!! Just hope the rain holds off until then! I had a look at the socks that I'm still soaking after the Puffing Billy Race...oh dear!! Don't think that they'll ever be white again! Alana's Quote: "Mum where are you?" yelling from the couch in the lounge room. Me: "I'm here Alana, what do you want?" in the kitchen Alana: "I was looking for you!"