Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday 2nd May

Exercise: 10km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail I was so up for the run this morning. Not sure why, other than I'm not entirely sure when I'm going to be able to get out for my next run, so I felt like if I didn't do this one, I probably wouldn't get much running in before Sunday....which probably won't do me any good when I do actually run on Sunday. Saying that, the run was a slow one this morning, maninly due, for me anyway, to the fact that my knee was still a little bit tender and also because I wanted to do a slow run. Even though we did our long run on Sunday, I personally felt that it wasn't slow enough for me. Probably due to the fact that we had some faster runners in the pack and I wanted to at least keep them in sight, so I upped the pace of what Michelle and I normally do our slow run at. I'm at home today due to Alana being unwell, so have time to catch up on all those housey things that I keep putting off...right, better get started on the ironing!!