Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday 26th April

Exercise: 7km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail Just did the 7km this morning as my legs are a bit heavy from yesterday's run. And my knees are killing me where I fell over at Netball. Nice bruises appearing though!! People are going to wonder what I was doing on my knees to get the bruises!! On a totally different subject I've found a fantastic website that sells perfumes at unbelievably low prices. Called StrawberryNet. I just bought a 100ml bottle of D&G Feminine for $62.00. That's Australian Dollars. The cheapest I've seen it anywhere is $89.00, so I couldn't believe it when I saw how cheap it was. Also got a free Lancaster Lipstick to go with it. Got the parcel delivered today and it is the real McCoy too. It got sent from Hong Kong and took about 5 days to get here. They also sell lots of other stuff. Go check it out if you haven't already done so!!