Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday 21st April

Exercise: 7km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail Got a good night's sleep in, so felt quite awake this morning when I got out of bed. Great to catch up with Michelle, who I haven't seen for over a week...have missed her loads! We had so much to catch up on that we were yakking and yakking the whole way. Decided that 7km was enough this morning as we're going to do our long run tomorrow morning instead of Sunday as it's Michelle's 40th party tomorrow night, and there's no way I'll be in any shape to do anything apart from sip my hangover chocolate milk on Sunday!! My trainers have now clocked up over 600km's so I'm going to grab one of my new pairs and start wearing those in shortly. Just can't decide if I'm going to use the Hurricane 6's or 7's....decisions, decisions!! Groundbreaking day yesterday.....NO CHOCOLATE!!!