Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday 20th April

Exercise: 9.6km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail Met up with Beki this morning for a chilly run along the trail. I even had to put my gloves on for a little while as my fingers were really cold....didn't last long though - warmed up really quickly. It was a struggle to get out of bed this morning due to a very late night, being woken up a couple of times by my daughter because of the wind and rain, and just generally not being able to get comfortable in bed. If I wasn't meeting Beki I would have not gone running (strange that Beki had the same type of morning!!). Anyway I'm glad that I went as it was a great run. We did a really good time, even taking into account Beki's heavy legs and my general tiredness. Well done to us I say!! I got on the scales this morning. Now, taking into account that I haven't done any exercise since Monday, apart from a quick weight session on Tuesday and my food intake has been pretty average, if not bordering on not very good, I have lost 1kg since Monday morning!! How can this happen?? Why has this happened?? What makes it happen?? I'm confused!! But I'm also very happy!!