Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday 11th April

Exercise: 9.6km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail As I got home a bit later than expected from Netball last night (chatting to Michelle) I got to bed later than normal as I had to sit down and watch Biggest Loser and Bondi Rescue. My darling hubby had cut out all the adverts which was a blessing!! When I got out of bed the first thing I could feel was how painful the top of my foot was. I was almost going to text Michelle and cancel our run, but being the type of person that I am, I hate letting people down, so I chucked on my stuff and headed down to the trail. Beki showed up too, which was great. Once we got running the foot didn't feel too bad, but the pain was definitely still there. Of course I'd left it too late to ice (should have done that last night when I got home) so I'll just have to let it run it's course and see how it goes. It's great to see that Beki has improved to the point where she is now really comfortable running at the same pace as us....in fact I don't think she was even sweating at the end!!