Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday 3rd April (Evening)

Exercise: Netball Game So we lost another game tonight. I was put into Centre for the last half of the game, which is good and bad. Good because I get a great workout from running around so much - bad because I have to run around so much!! I don't think the umpires like our team very much as they keep pulling us up for stupid things, especially obstruction. Our defenders always keep their 3ft but are always pulled up, whereas down at the other end they always seem to get away with it!! Oh well, who am I to judge, I'm not an umpire so can't point my finger too much!! I see that our Christie really wants to win TBL now doesn't she! I think that Ruth is looking so much better. It's amazing how they all get personal trainers when they come out of the house. Wonder what'll happen once the show finishes. Will they then drop their trainers and go back to their old ways or will the knowledge that they've gained keep them on the straight and narrow??