Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday 30th March

Exercise: 7.5km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail Well Gav decided to give us a new distance this morning, even though we run it at least 3 times a week with roughly the same distances each time, this morning he added on an extra 1/2 km???? Just can't seem to get any kind of accuracy from this Garmin - not that I'm complaining about the distance, as it makes more sense judging by the times that we run. It's just a bit frustrating trying to get accurate distances..... And it wasn't a very fast pace this morning as my legs still hadn't recovered from last night's run, which is also why we only ran the 7km....sorry the 7.5km! There's now 3, yes 3, boxes of charity chocolate in the staff kitchen....AAAAGGGHHHH!! And, yes I have given into temptation! I'm starting my new gym routine on Monday!