Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday 29th March

Exercise: 10.7km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail Have just come back from a really good run. Took a little while for the legs to kick in, but once they had warmed up (probably at about the 4.5km mark) it was all systems go!! I've decided to take my gym gear to work with me and go to the gym at lunch times. That way I can do one muscle group each day and it'll only take about 20 minutes. Also means that I won't get too sweaty so can just "freshen up" instead of having to take the time out to shower. I'll feel much better knowing that I'm still getting my weight training in, am using my gym membership and not just letting it go to waste, and will actually be doing something productive in my lunch time!! And the gym is only 5 minutes away from work, so there's really no excuses at all!