Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday 10th April (Evening)

Exercise: Netball Game OK so we lost again! And I'm not sure how it happened but I've hurt the top of my foot. Feels very bruised. I don't remember landing badly either, but I remember when it started hurting....strange. Just hope it doesn't hurt too much as I'm running in the morning and I would hate for it to interfere with that (can you tell how important my running is to me now!!). Easter is upon us very shortly and I'll let you into a little secret. Easter egg chocolate is one of my favourites. I love putting the hollow eggs into the fridge and then eating them when they're really cold....first thing in the morning when the taste buds are at their tastiest!! I have bought some easter eggs - but I've taken them over to my parent's house so that they do not get eaten before Sunday. Yes we have no willpower in our house when chocolate is involved!!