Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday 7th April

Well as you can see from my lack of posts over the last 3 days, I have not done any exercise at all. Excuses??? None. Just sheer lack of motivation. And instead I've been feeding my face full of crap food (mainly Chocolate). I'd organised to meet Beki this morning down at Mullum Mullum, and I got up at the normal time to meet her, but she'd texted me to say that she wasn't going to be able to make it so I turned around, took all my clothes back off and got back into bed!! Now how slack is that?? The Run for the Kids is on Sunday. I'm doing the 14.7km event. Should be alot of Ausrunners there. For anyone who wants to pop by and say hi, we're all meeting at the Nandos place near the Telstra Dome (wherever that is!!). And I'm getting Fish & Chips for tea tonight, being washed down with a couple of glasses of bubbly....so there!! (feeling very defensive if you couldn't guess!!). Have a great weekend everyone...and rug up warm!