Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday 13th April

Exercise: 9.6km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail Another run along the trail with Michelle and Beki. I love that it's fairly light by 6.15am at the moment. Makes running so much easier. Found it a bit chilly this morning and I can see that the weather is now changing. Much cooler in the mornings and getting chilly again by evening. I'll probably be wearing at least 6 layers before winter starts as I absolutely hate feeling cold. Haven't got back to the gym since Tuesday due to various things, but am hoping to get in a couple of days over the weekend, using our new home gym in the garage. We have everything that I need to do a basic workout, so no excuses there!! (well I can always come up with one if I really need to!). Long run with the ESRG on Saturday up and down some hills from Mt Evelyn to Olinda...joy oh joy!!