Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday 24th April

Exercise: Netball Game We won, we won....okay the other team only had 6 players...but we still won!! My foot hurts in exactly the same place that it did the last time I played, so I think it's got something to do with the trainers that I'm wearing (Brooks Vapor). I'll try another pair next week and see if it makes any difference. It's great that I've got more than one pair in the cupboard to choose from!! Had a bit of a fall tonight. Tripped over my opponent's foot and went sprawling to the ground (not very ladylike!!). I'm going to have a nice bruise on each knee tomorrow. My 7 year old daughter comes out with some classic little quips sometimes, so I thought I'd start adding them to the bottom of my posts if I can remember them (must write them down when she says them!!). Quote: "Mummy, can you put your earrings back in 'cos u look better with them in!"