Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday 30th April

Exercise: 24.2km Run - Dandy Creek Trail Even though Gav said the distance was 24.1km, when I uploded it into SportTracks it told me we'd run 24.27. Having problems uploading to Motionbased so I'm not sure what they say. At least it didn't rain...well a few drops but that was all. I have to admit that I didn't have a good run today. My glutes started to tense up and my right knee had a bit of a twinge, so the going was slow and very uncomfortable for me. Great to catch up with TigerBoy, Emma, Beki, Michelle (of course) and Stormbikes. And a few other stragglers joined us along the way, including Rogo and Diane. We even saw one of Michelle's friends along the track....very social morning! I had a lovely soak in the tub when I got home, which felt great. I poured some Epsom Salts into it and just soaked for a while....can't remember the last time I had a bath! My knee still feels a bit sore so I may rub some Nurofen Gel into it to see if I can make it feel better! I'm giving TB my dry cleaning bill for my running pants. He decided to do one of those kiddie things and jumped right into the middle of a puddle just as he'd got next to me....thanks TB for the cool down!!! His excuse is that Beki pushed him - HA! Weight is now down another 400gm, so all up I've lost 1.8kg....still shaking my head over it all!